Baconheart
(­)


Registration Date: 30th May 2011
Date of Birth: 7th May 1993 (22 years old)
Local Time: 5th July 2015 at 12:38 PM
Status: Offline

Baconheart's Forum Info
Joined: 30th May 2011
Last Visit: Yesterday 04:58 PM
Total Posts: 44,286 (29.59 posts per day | 1.98 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Year, 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 12 Hours, 52 Minutes, 29 Seconds
Members Referred: 0
Awards: 11 [Details]
Comments received: 153
Comments given: 93

Baconheart's Contact Details
Homepage:
Private Message: Send Baconheart a private message.
Additional Info About Baconheart
Country: Australia
Gender: Male
Favourite Pony: Rarity
Bio: "He always smiled, and he always chuckled, but inside he did not notice anyone, did not care; it was his body that smiled, nodded and shook hands. Nothing touched his mind, which remained remote." - quote from some book by philip k dick, putting it here so i remember it

Social Sites

Baconheart's Signature
A recent survey revealed that 30% of Australians are casual racists. Which means that the other 70% are full-time.

User Comments

You can't send a comment to this user because your usergroup can't send comments.

 Phux (7th May 2015 at 10:51 PM)
Happy birthday cunt
 SkinnyT (7th May 2015 at 11:36 AM)
Happy birthday ya fuckin ♥
 Terton (7th May 2015 at 10:03 AM)
Happy birthday! mlp-ptoot
 Toga (15th February 2015 at 10:23 PM)
your lamia avatar is adorbs
 Donny (30th August 2014 at 07:51 AM)
[Image: VNZSZya.jpg]